- The exception "Impossible to set up layout with view hierarchy unprepared for constraint." has improved diagnostics.
- Scrolling performance, especially in very large storyboards, is improved.
- Control-dragging from Interface Builder to a Swift source file defaults to creating
@IBOutlet when the insertion point is above the first method in a class, and
- Discouraged uses of Vibrant Light and Vibrant Dark appearance are now reported.
NSVisualEffectView are exempted.
- Xcode no longer allows creating discontiguous selections using the command modifier key. To create discontiguous selections, hold control+shift during the selection.
- When running tests from
xcodebuild or Xcode Server with iOS Simulator destinations, test failures will result in the collection of log archives embedded in the test action result bundle.
↑ ↓ Navigate up/down
Enter Go to article
/ Search new term
Esc Close search
You've successfully subscribed to Developer Insider Tech Now | Tech News | Windows | Android | iOS
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Developer Insider Tech Now | Tech News | Windows | Android | iOS
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.