- The exception "Impossible to set up layout with view hierarchy unprepared for constraint." has improved diagnostics.
- Scrolling performance, especially in very large storyboards, is improved.
- Control-dragging from Interface Builder to a Swift source file defaults to creating
@IBOutletwhen the insertion point is above the first method in a class, and
- Discouraged uses of Vibrant Light and Vibrant Dark appearance are now reported.
- Xcode no longer allows creating discontiguous selections using the command modifier key. To create discontiguous selections, hold control+shift during the selection.
- When running tests from
xcodebuildor Xcode Server with iOS Simulator destinations, test failures will result in the collection of log archives embedded in the test action result bundle.