Today, Microsoft announced the public preview of GitHub Pull Requests for Visual Studio Code, to add ability to review source code inside the editor directly. GitHub Pull Requests extension allows you to review and manage GitHub pull requests in Visual Studio Code.
The support includes:
- Authenticate and connect VS Code to GitHub
- List and browse PRs from within VS Code
- Review PRs from within VS Code with in-editor commenting.
- Validating PRs from within VS Code with easy checkouts.
- Terminal integration that enables UI and CLIs to co-exist.
Here the gif demo -
And here the Video from Channel9 -